How do you know if your current employee attendance system is no longer effective?
Consider these common giveaways:
- You track attendance and employee whereabouts using various manual lists;
- There seems to be no way of preventing risks of tardiness, buddy-punching, time abuse;
- Your current attendance system lacks crucial functionalities such as biometric integration, mobile submission, and multi-level approvals;
- There seems to be no transparency (unexplained and untraceable inaccuracies and errors) in your attendance management process.
- You feel you can make better informed business decisions based on real-time, dashboard views of employee work hours.